|Chat with us!
LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
- This limited warranty is only valid in Singapore, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by Yeelight or Yeelight authorized service centers.
- Yeelight may conduct diagnostic tests on customers' products to identify the causes of failures/defects.
- Prior to contacting a Yeelight service agent, please prepare to provide the following information is at hand:
- Model, serial number, and IMEI number if available.
- Customer’s full address and contact information.
- Purchase order number, a copy of the customer’s original invoice/receipt.
- The warranty in respect of a repaired or exchanged product/part will continue to be warranted for the remaining of its warranty period, or 30 days from the date of completion of repair, whichever is longer.
- The warranty will continue in the event that the product is found to be defective after firmware upgrade released by Yeelight officially (no hardware defects).
- This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- The product serial number, IMEI number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered.
- If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- Any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.
- Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing, including but not limited to rust or stains;
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
- Yeelight will determine whether a product is "Out of Warranty" at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed above. Service of Out of Warranty products shall be separately quoted by the Yeelight service center and respective service shall be provided upon service fee payment.